bit update my jegan ecoas
white & dark grey for the main color
bit smoke shade
adding washed effect, using tamiya enamel, brown and green.
I got bit problem for the decal,
after shading and washed session, I add rust effect using rust color and rust powder.
cu on the next update.
back again with me, and the banshee, hehe
sorry for the slowy update on my wip guys, i just got saturday and sunday to touch it,
so this is some update, enjoi
after mix and max the color shceme for the banshee , finally I got a better result for the main color on the armor, after 2-3 layers
finally all the armor part is done with blue back color, now time to coat wit the clear gloss, before lining and decal process.
lining and detailing its on.. im enjoy it.
especially the decal. put some decal.. its more fun than sanding the part 1 by 1, haha
for the decal I use samuel decal (wet decal)
for the top coat, I use gaia clear flat .
and this is the result.
oke that’s all guys.
thanks for viewing, c u on the next update!!!
starting new project again, here it is 1/144 Geara Zulu ( Angelo Sauper Use).
actualy I like the geara zulu squads , but I love with this one “Angelo Sauper Use”, not for the color by the way, rrrr why bandai use purple & pink for this zulu.
lets add a little detail on the armor, and change the color scheme of course!!
some update from wing gundam 0 project,
Just posted some update my WIP
will update as soon as possible 🙂